Official University of Florida Gators Football Resources
Gators Football News
Game Day Attendance Policies and Recommendations
Ben Hill Griffin Stadium Seating Chart
Florida Gators > COVID-19 Updates
2020 Football Season > Official Stadium Capacity & COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Walking Map from Carolyn Beatrice Parker Elementary School to Ben Hill Griffin Stadium
2021 Season > Special COVID-19 Protocols
As a CB Parker PTA Football Parking Patron, you are expected to read and abide by the following COVID-19 protocols.
- Our parent volunteers working all entry gates will be maintaining social distance and engaging in contactless parking patron engagement to the greatest extent possible.
- Should an arriving parking patron need to roll down their window and speak with a parent volunteer, we respectfully request that you wear a mask during any up-close verbal exchanges.
- One-time day parking passes will be paid online, via a bank enabled QR code, scanned with a smart phone. Our contactless payment vendor accepts the following payment methods:
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Square Pay
- Credit, debit, corporate, prepaid, and rewards cards
- Square works with any US-issued and most internationally-issued magstripe or chip cards bearing a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, or UnionPay logo.
CB Parker PTA Parking Rules
As a CB Parker PTA Football Parking Patron, you are expected to read and abide by the following rules.
- All season parking spot sales are final and cover all home games.
- In the event of a game cancellation, refunds will not be issued, nor will the cost of a full season pass be prorated.
- All parking spots are no block.
- The gates open starting four hours prior to the announced game time (see schedule).
- A valid, pre-paid parking dash pass must be displayed on the dashboard or held up in the driver’s side window upon entrance into our parking lot.
- All vehicles must depart their spots and leave the premises no later than two hours after the end of the game.
- There is absolutely no overnight parking.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on school and city park grounds under City of Gainesville law.
- Patrons must park in their assigned spots and display passes upon gate entry and on their vehicle dashboard at all times.
- Assigned parking spots may be revoked at any time by an authorized CB Parker PTA representative for one or more of the following reasons:
- Failure to pay for a reserved spot.
- Failure to abide by these parking procedures.
- Disorderly or illegal conduct.
- Each individual season pass applies to a single parking spot only.
- Spots do not guarantee tailgate areas.
- Available tailgate areas are equally accessible to all patrons on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No tailgate areas may block drive lanes, nor other patron parking spots.
- CB Parker PTA reserves the right to move your spot due to accidents, weather, or other issues that may prevent you from parking in your assigned spot.
- Assigned parking spots are non-transferable from season-to-season.
- All assigned spots from a prior year go into reserved status for the same Patron until they are renewed, released, or revoked.
- Released or revoked spots enter unassigned status and are offered to the next individual on the waiting list queue or become available for reservation to the general public.
- Assigned spot holders may “lend” a season pass to guests (e.g., family or friends) on a game-by-game basis.
- However, assigned Patrons remain financially responsible for the spot, remain socially responsible for the behavior of their guests and their adherence to these rules, and must provide a printed season dash pass for their guests to display on their dashboard upon check-in.